Develop a healthy mind in a healthy body
Mind and body work best to support each other when they are in harmony.
Below are some areas that you can strengthen to maximise your resilience:
- Talk to people instead of letting yourself get isolated
- Nourish yourself with good food for the body and stimulating input for the mind
- Get out and about and actively involve yourself in physical and group activities
- Relax regularly and consciously to keep body and mind healthy and efficient
- Broaden your interests, learning new things and hep you build resilience and cope with life events.
Talking Heads - Depression
Site manager for Mace